How does this sound to you: A beautiful beach setting? A luxurious rooftop overlooking the ocean? A romantic gazebo surrounded by palm trees? If you like these then it sounds like you would love a destination wedding.
Our planners at Natasha Events & Travel are Destination Wedding Certified through The Wedding Planners Institute of Canada, so they're prepared to go the extra mile for you, creating one of the best weddings your guests will see.
Knowing what documents are needed, legal requirements for your preferred country, coordinating with your vendors, assisting with creative wedding favour ideas, and creating your detailed itinerary are just some of what our planners are ready to do for you. Let's help you get started in creating your spectacular day.
Our Destination Weddings Includes:
- Complimentary initial consultation meeting
- Review various destinations and resorts based on your needs and budget
- Book all guest’s travel accommodations, flight, and transfers for the wedding trip
- Assist in choosing wedding packages for ceremony and reception
- A save the Date E-Flyer
- Create a wedding website for you and your guests
- Assist in choosing your local wedding vendors
- Communication with on site wedding coordinator to ensure all details are in order and ready to go for wedding day
- Plan and book group excursions for couple and guests
- Create wedding week timeline for events
- Coordinate any special events or private functions for the wedding week
- Helpful tips, budget management, and advice to help save you money
- Create customized itinerary for wedding day
Day of… (Optional at an additional cost)
- On site management for wedding day
- Wedding emergency kit on hand
- Point of contact for all vendors and guests
Contact us for a complimentary consultation, or for our package rates.
All travel bookings are handled by a TICO certified travel consultant.